Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Good Morning

I know you’re all sick of me talking about Stephan Martiniere but this morning I came in to find these three paintings waiting in my email. I just had to share...or is it brag?

Sorry to say, you wont see these in the stores very soon -- they are all for books publishing about three quarters of a year or more away, but, such is the sales schedule.


Dragons of Babel
by Michael Swanwick
An Autumn War, the next volume in Daniel Abraham’s The Long Price Quartet
A new author for us, William H. Drinkard’s Elom.

Now, it's off to the designers with them.

6 comments:

Arkady Roytman said...

any chance we can see a larger version? ooh and details? :P

Carl V. Anderson said...

I for one never tire of seeing Stephen's work. Wonderful new stuff. Hope they find their way to becoming prints as well.

Paul Weimer said...

Considering that I own both of Martiniere's books and one of his prints, I never tire of seeing his work.

Nice pictures. Larger ones would be even better.

Anonymous said...

Just as an aside, the "Autumn" title is "An Autumn War" (explaining the army in the composition).

Daniel, presently feeling a little high.

Frederick Paul Kiesche III said...

Gee, all I ever get in my morning mail are notices that I've worn some dang lottery or other. Some people have all the luck!

Anonymous said...

Needless to say; good works. But usually same concept! There is a small people or peoples at the foreground and they are usually watching the foggy background with us.