Friday, October 30, 2009

Donato demo download from Massive Black

Just out from Massive Black's downloadable demo series: Donato Giancola's "The Mechanic." Long term readers know I've seen Donato demo a bunch of times, he's a born teacher. $60 dollars for 5 hours. Download version available now, there will be a DVD version out in November.

Order it here.
Trailer below.
Apropo t0 nothing, I love this painting -- one of my recent faves from Donato.



[Thanks to Dan Dos Santos for the heads up.]

8 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for the heads up! :)

Jared Shear said...

WOW....love Donato's work. From the preview it looks to be well worth the money.

Ray Lederer said...

I never tire of watching Donato work. Very inspiring. I'll be picking this up for sure. Lucky Kristina!

/r said...

Thanks for the heads up. The link in the post goes to the wrong page. Here's the correct link:

http://www.payloadz.com/go?id=1155866

Gregory Becker said...

That Donato video is great. I have never seen fantasy art created right before my eyes and it gave me some great insights.
I love this blog btw. It's like a playground of the imagination.

Hathaway said...

I got that video set today, watched the first three quarters, and turned out the best portrait I have done all month..and I've done at least 30 :) Big thanks to Donato and Massive Black

Free Movies said...

Great painting from an amazing artist! Thank you for sharing!

Paul Kiesche said...

Thanks for sharing. Donato is a big inspiration of mine. It's really interesting to watch him work.