Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A Day for Back Patting

At Norman Partridge dot com:
“I just received my copies of Dark Harvest, and I’ve got to say: WOW! As much as I loved seeing that great Jon Foster cover online, and as good as it looked when I received a package of cover flats from my editor, Paul Stevens…well, WOW! Getting the finished product is even better.”


Jay Lake on Neth Space:

NS: Why should Mainspring be the next book that everyone reads?

JL: Because of the incredibly cool cover with the airship and the feral angel! In fact, I think everyone should carry copies of the book with them at all times, faced outward so that we all might know one another by this sign. Also, it would make my publisher happy.


Also on Neth Space:
“I’m really looking forward to
[Pirate Freedom], and the cover art underscores this anticipation.”

1 comment:

Carl V. Anderson said...

Dark Harvest is one I am looking forward to greatly!