Thursday, April 02, 2009

MicroVisions: Michael Whelan, Wesley Allsbrook, and Francis Vallejo

The latest MiroVisions are here. Just a couple more and we'll get to work setting up the auction and the exhibit. In the meantime, enjoy....


The incomparable Mr. Michael Whelan. I have to admit, I was expecting him to knock himself out for this and "Wow!" was all I could say.

Wesley Allsbrook's amazing line drawings. We at Tor are huge Wesley fans. Go check out her comics, The Leviathan and Montmartre à trois.

And Francis Vallejo. I only have a few more weeks to say this so I will say it again: Holy Cow, I can't believe this kid is still in school. Francis is destined to be an illustration superstar.

5 comments:

Frame Theory said...

Ha...You hear that Francis? Ringling is in tha buildin'!

All the pieces look exceptionally good.

bill said...

yeah that vallejo kid makes me sick. i juried a 3x3 student show a year ago and his piece made me think that someone slipped a ringer in there. great group of microvision pieces this year irene.

Topher said...

utter radness

Jeremy D said...

what a great lineup. doing small paintings can be a little maddening so i commend the whole lot. thanks for sharing.

Craig Phillips said...

I am enjoying all these pieces! Great line up.