Saturday, January 23, 2010

I Speak Fluent Giraffe, the reluanch

I am super excited to be continuing Jason Henninger’s I Speak Fluent Giraffe, beyond his previous Cthulhu inspirations. He will be writing a series of crazy-but-in-the-good-way poems, stories, autobiographical oddities, and various undefinables.

Much thanks to Greg Manchess for the logo above, with an assist from Jamie Stafford-Hill. (Hmm, maybe another process post is in order?)

Brain Elig will continue to illustrate each story. Jason and Brian have never met but they make a great pair. If anyone could, Brian seems to “get” Jason.

1 comment:

Snarky Shadow Studio said...

Jason is an awe-inspiring nipple-tweaker of literature and poetics. (Btw, relaunch, but it might also work as relunch, hmm I must get lunch.)
Greg is an amazing and talented painter, I still remember him alongside equally talented Dan Dos Santos while they painted their portraits of the girl....