Sunday, January 31, 2010

Thank you!

Have I said how amazing my friends are? They are amazing.

And my life is so enriched to know each and everyone one of you.

Thank you all for the incredible party. I can’t imagine anyone has ever had such a blast turning forty. There were balloons. And shrimp. And a chocolate fountain. And friendship and love. All under the watchful eye of Rockwell, Fuchs, and Pyle. My only regret was not being able to talk to everyone more.

A special thanks to Tim O’Brien for putting the kibosh on my plan to spend the evening watching reruns of Glee. And to the Society for pulling out all the stops. And did I mention a chocolate fountain?

6 comments:

Mitch Itkowitz said...

40? Nah, you're only 26!

Snarky Shadow Studio said...

Woo! What a paarty! The wine, the food, the friends! Chocolate Fountain Madness and Giant Shrimp!

EricFortune said...

Eric "Likes" this. Doh! Damn you Facebook!!!!

Anonymous said...

looks like it was a great event. Sorry I live way over on the west coast.

Gregory Manchess said...

The party was a grand time...I knew almost everyone in the room! But it was all just a big rouse for me to imbibe in the CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN! Glad it wasn't big enough to swim in.....

David Apatoff said...

Happy birthday, Irene. A very impressive turnout for a very impressive lady! You should know that for every friend who was able to squeeze into that room, you have 100 additional cyber friends who would also have loved to be there.

You have a lot to be proud of.