Thursday, July 20, 2006

Comic Con: Thursday


Jason Chan drawing in front of Dan Dos Santos’ booth. You may not know Jason’s name now, but you will soon. He’s just out of school and already doing amazing work...including some covers for Starscape. (I’ll get those posted soon.)


Razorbill was giving away advance copies of Black Tattoo. It’s sporting a beautiful John Jude Palencar painting. The marketing info on the back says that the final jacket will fold out into a poster. I’m very much looking forward to seeing that.


Dave Palumbo (in white) showing his portfolio to collectors.


Illustration House has a great collection of work on display, including this nice Jeff Jones painting.

2 comments:

David Apatoff said...

Hi, Irene-- It was great meeting you at the Comic con today. This place is quite a zoo!

David

Ancerg said...

http://ancerg.blogspot.com/

see my paintigns
I search publishers for publish a book with my paintings of the same way that Boris Vallejo does.