Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Dinos and Sharks

If you're heading to the nature reserve near Flanders Long Island (home of the big duck) and you miss your turn (as we did last weekend) you'll end up Dinosaur Walk Museum and the Atlantis Marine World in Riverhead...Both are well worth getting lost for. Dinosaur Walk looks for all the world like a hallowed out grocery store but, while the exhibit deign may leave a little ..okay, a lot...to be desired, the life sized dinos are really very cool! The Atlantis aquarium also has a cheesey/cool feel to it -- all the tanks have a "The Lost City of" motif that is sorta fun in its over the topness.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OOooo - I haven't been to the Dino Museum yet...Dylan is just starting to get into dinosaurs, so that might be a good trip. He already likes the Aquarium. In fact we are going to wedding there in a couple of months -how cool is that?
I must admit the L.I. Game Farm is my favorite LI place. You can feed a giraffe - from your hands....a giraffe!

Irene Gallo said...

I am so there! After my new found fondness for goats, I was thinking of going to the Game Farm...if they have Giraffes, I'll run right over! Thanks Scott!

Anonymous said...

Once I played silkroad, I did not know how to get strong, someone told me that you must have silkroad gold. He gave me some sro gold, he said that I could buy silkroad online gold, but I did not have money, then I played it all my spare time. From then on, I got some silk road gold, if I did not continue to play it, I can sell cheap silkroad gold to anyone who want.