Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tony DiTerlizzi at the Eric Carle Museum

Anyone in the Northeast should check this out. Tony's work is amazing in person.

Spiderwick: From Page to Screen

September 22, 2007 - January 27, 2008

Eric Carle Museum, Amherst, Mass.

From Tony's site:
I personally helped curate the show with Jim Bissell who was the production designer for the film. It contains over 30 images of my art from the books, plus another 30-plus artifacts from the film including maquettes, sketches and props. It truly is an awesome representation of the books and film.


There are a number of presentations scheduled throughout the run of the show, including:

Drawing the Fantastical with Tony DiTerlizzi

November 4, 2007

9:00 am - 12:00 pm

2 comments:

Harley-Rebel said...

Tony rocks!! Wish I could get there.

Irene Gallo said...

Yeah, HR, I really wish I could see the demo. He's a real showman. I can't but I am hoping to get to the museum during the run of the show.

Are you going to stop into the Massive Black / Concept Art.org workshop in Seattle? It looks like an amazing line up of folks.