Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tor.com is the Halloweeniest

Last night, the gears of creativity were fueled by Bridget McGovern’s Halloween enthusiasm and greased with beer. We ran out and bought knives and pumpkins (and beer) and with no other planning (yes, Christmas lights, wax vampire teeth, and black silk-screening paint just happened to be in the office) everyone dug in and created these squashy personalities. I had much more fun than I should admit.

Read Bridget’s much funnier account of the evening here. And then add your own pumpkins, costumes, lawn decorations...

Tor.com Pumpkin Carving Flickr set here.

2 comments:

ces said...

You guys had way too much fun!

Lana Gramlich said...

That's awesome. I've always loved Halloween. Unfortunately, after a mere 2 trick or treaters in 22 years, I have to admit I've thrown in the towel.