Wednesday, October 15, 2008

2009 Illustration Master Class registration now open.

I will write about this more in depth on Tor.com in the upcoming week but I have a feeling it will sell out fast -- in fact, it's already half filled by from last year's alumni -- so I wanted to mention it quickly here first. Illustration Master Class is a one week intensive class that is i-n-t-e-n-s-e!

Illustration Master Class
June 15-21, 2009
Amherst, MA
$1,850.00 - includes studio class, lectures, room and board.

Full and guest faculty:
Julei Bell
Dan Dos Santos
Scott Fischer
Jon Foster
Irene Gallo
Donato Giancola
Rebecca Guay
Greg Manchess
Boris Vallejo
Charles Vess

Some notes from this year's class here, here,and here.

Message Board.

Flickr set here

9 comments:

Eric Braddock said...

I think I just lost an hour of my night browsing through photos from the IMC on your flickr set. I can't wait til June.

ev said...

Inspiring, provoking and exhausting. It's well worth it. If only i could make it across for '09.

bill said...

I can't tell you how much I would like to do this.

bluefooted said...

I want to go to this SO BADLY it's not even funny. Summer is just terrible for me because of work :(

Ray Lederer said...

Man I wish I could make it to the '09 class...:( '08 was SO amazing...

Anonymous said...

Eee! I need to sell some art or something fast so I can afford to go. I can't stand the thought of missing next year after the fun of the '08 class.

Mark Winters said...

You didn't include Greg in your list... you're not telling us something are you? :( I am so-o looking forward to IMC '09

Irene Gallo said...

Mark: Yikes! I forgot to add him in Fixed now.

Eric - Great to have you aboard!

Ev and Ray - you will be sorely missed. We had such a great group last year, it's hard to imagine a different crew.

Blue and Bill - It would be to great have people of your caliber there.

Kristina - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Lana Gramlich said...

I wish I could afford the tuition + the time off of work! I'm sure it'd be great. I'll have to poke around & see if there are any grants available that might work for this. ;)