Sunday, February 01, 2009

Saturday Animations, The Fly and the Eye and Jan Svankmajer

This week, two tales of claustrophia, both absurd, both a little funny. The Fly and the Eye is quick and light. Jan Svankmajer's Darkness-Light-Darkness is a more powerhouse. Both on: Tor.com Saturday Morning Cartoons.

And, by the way, a link to index of all the animations shown thus far.

And, and, by the way. Suggestions! You got 'em? Then send them my way. Either in the comments or at irene.gallo-at-tor.com. I still have list in my head that keeps growing but nothing better than to have that derailed by something new (new to me, if not new-new) and exciting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

suggestions!:
http://www.vimeo.com/1516019

Irene Gallo said...

I did that one a while ago but you have a much better version of it. (the youtube version I used was really dark) I'll replace it when I get a moment. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I hadn't seen that Svankmajer yet, thanks for posting it. All his stuff is so cool.