Monday, December 15, 2008

Saturday's Animation: "Rabbit" and "Herr Bar"

This week's edition of Tor.com's Saturday Morning Cartoons: Rabbit and Herr Bar.

Rabbit: Dick and Jane turned surreal cautionary tale. "Rabbit" is becoming a classic. I saw it a few years ago (probably via Drawn, maybe?) No one who sees it seems to forget it. Once I started the Saturday animation series I got about a dozen emails suggesting its inclusion.

Herr Bar: trippy, sensual, experiential toe-tapping goodness for the eyes and ears.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was a video for the song Herr Bar, from the amazing Clark album "Body Riddle"
My favorite album of 2007
Some cool flash animation on the minisite for that album you might like too:
http://www.throttleclark.com/bodyriddle/

-s.

mordicai said...

Rabbit pops back on my radar every year or so & yeah; melts my mind everytime.