Saturday, May 03, 2008

Illustration Master Class Prep

Rebecca has been hard at work on all the details of the Illustration Master Class. She called for a summit meeting of all the instructors to finalize the curriculum. Here we are in Society's library doing just that. And, of course, the eating Indian food afterwards.

There are only 5 positions left for the Master Class. If anyone is debating attending, now is the time to decide.

Illustration Master Class
June 16-22, 2008
Amherst College Campus
$1,700.00 - includes meals and housing.

Instructors:
Julei Bell
Dan Dos Santos
Scott Fischer
Irene Gallo
Donato Giancola
Rebecca Guay
Greg Manchess
Boris Vallejo

5 comments:

Ray Lederer said...

This is a truly a once in a life time opportunity. Anyone out there waffling should definitely err on the side of going. I already had some materials left over from before going almost entirely digital. As a heads up to anyone out there starting from nearly scratch, I just went out and spent $500 bucks in materials this weekend(ulp!).$180 of that was Oils alone. That covered most of the basics and some specific stuff I wanted. Just before I go I imagine I'll spend another $100 bucks in Oils

Anonymous said...

I love the dichotomy of the two pics featuring our soon-to-be instructors: the serious professionalism balanced by the celebratory finish!

Irene Gallo said...

We're all getting excited. We're planning on really enjoying the week but, be warned, we're also planning of working A LOT!!!

Corina St. Martin said...

I've been going over the supplies that I already have and the ones I need to get, just like rayford said, ULP! But I wouldn't trade it for anything, I am so incredibly excited about this and so grateful that you've all put this together. Thanks so much! See you in June!

Anonymous said...

Do you like playing the game where you need to use flyff penya, when you do not have flyff money, you must borrow flyff gold from friends, or you buy flyff penya. If you get cheap penya, you can continue this game.