Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Spaceman Blues Reading

Owen William Weber sent me a nice note, via Myspace, telling me how much he loved Spaceman Blues. Glad to hear my ravings sold at least one copy of the book. My good deed done, I feel two steps closer to heaven already. It also reminds me to say that there will be another reading tomorrow in Brooklyn. Sadly, I have to miss it and will be very jealous of everyone that does go:

Spaceman Blues: A Love Song
Reading and musical performance.

Thursday, Sept. 13th at 8pm

Barbès in Park Slope, Brooklyn

2 comments:

Charlie said...

Actually, that would be two copies of Spaceman Blues thanks to you. I just finished it last night. And it was good. Real good.

Irene Gallo said...

And I swear, I'm not even related to Slattery.

Thanks for letting me know!