Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Spectrum Unbound

Somehow I convinced Arnie Fenner that I needed to see the proofs of Spectrum 14 so that I could start working on the exhibit. (Woo-hoo!) The book looks amazing. More and more names that are new to me. More fabulous work from names I know. The newly added concept art category looks really hot. I’m looking forward to seeing the bound book and getting a better sense of the flow of imagery. I hear that they are printed and shipping, due in bookstores at the end of October.

3 comments:

Harley-Rebel said...

jealous...

Arkady Roytman said...

ooh i want to see.

will you have them next Thursday at the Board Meeting?

Irene Gallo said...

Sorry. Arkady. I promised Arnie I wouldn't show them to anyone. And he's right - the way books are printed, the whole thing is out of sequence and flip-flopped. It'll be a better expierience to wait for a bound copy. (Your piece looks nice, though!)