Monday, May 21, 2007

Micro Eric

Eric Fortune has been spending a few weeks in New York and working much too hard while he's here. So, dropping off his MicroVisions painting was a good excuse to take a break and go to lunch. (It’s going to take a lot of willpower not to “lose” this one before the auction.)

Up soon on Eric's dance card is the cover for Tor's upcoming reissue of The Red Magician. I read the book a few years ago and enjoyed it quite a bit. I am very excited to see what Eric will do with it.

4 comments:

Arkady Roytman said...

mmm, that little Red Nose piece peeking through looks so great. Can't wait to see them all in person. when are these going up?

Irene Gallo said...

Funny you should ask, Arkady. I’m not sure yet but when I get a date, I was going to see if you’re game for helping. (I can bribe you with food!)I _think_ it will be Monday June 4 but I am hoping to get evening access to the gallery. I'll keep you posted.

The show runs from June 5 – June 22. Auction will be held in that time as well.

Arkady Roytman said...

nice.
you know yo can always bribe me with food ;)

Carl V. Anderson said...

That is sooo great!!! Being a fan of robots there is an extra dimension of joy looking at an image like this. Wonderful!