Saturday, July 05, 2008

Greg Manchess Teaching at Rockwell Museum

Arkady reminds me that I should mention....

Fully Loaded Brush: Painting with Gregory Manchess
August 4th--8th
Norman Rockwell Museum, Stockbridge, MA
10:00A.M. -- 4:00P.M.
Explore the art of realist painting with Gregory Manchess, a virtuoso with a brush whose artworks have appeared both on gallery walls and in our nation's most prominent publications. Demonstrations, direct painting from the figure in light and shadow, and an emphasis on process and technique will inspire you to hone your abilities and acquire new skills.

5 comments:

Lana Gramlich said...

There never seems to be anything like this in my area (down near New Orleans.) Gads, sometimes I miss northeastern America!

Tracy Flynn Art said...

A good friend of mine has already signed up and is ready for it.

Tracy

Anthony Schiavino said...

It's one of my favorite places. Matter of fact Erin has family up there so every time we visit we make a trip to the museum. This sounds like it's going to be great!

Ray Lederer said...

Damn. I've gotta move back to the East Coast. Sounds amazing. Tell Greg to start a blog will ya? :D

-R

tlchang said...

I second the "Greg-start blogging!" sentiment! (Or tell him to come back to the west part of the country and teach out here. We're feeling left out :-).